2009-05-02

Coming back...

I didn't write here for a while. Almost 8 months. It was hard time in my life but I think everything is going better right now.

It was time when I understood that the poker is not everything in this life. Thats all which I want to say. Additionally I have to say "Sorry" to people which I disapointed with my missing. The time to fix everything is just coming.

In the poker world, (the main mission of this blog) the things are going worst than my plans. I didn't reach Supernova in PokerStars as I planned last year, but probably it is time for new attempt.
I have to learn more for the cash playing and to concentrate back in my tournament playing.

Because I am (still) not proffesional poker player, I will play in weekends mostly (when I have time to build up my bank and my skills). I have to fix some obligation in my poker world (I really do not forgot those obligation, for sure) also.

So, you could read here for my poker activities, I hope more than before.

I will start with some small tournaments next 4 days. If I make any final table, I will develop and show a strategy what I am going to try those 4 days. Mostly I will train my brain :)

No comments: