2010-03-01

Year 2010 - the strong way to success

I had to decide how to continue my cash play.

Actually my success is in tournament play - online and live tournaments. I used lots of my time to improve my play last months and I decided again to split my tournament and my cash play on levels, regarding to my performance, not to my bankroll.

So, I am going to keep playing tournaments with buy-ins up to 55$ freezout and up to 11$ rebuy but I will reduce levels of my cash play back to 5NL

My plans for March is to reach following targets with 100$ starting cash bankroll:
- to play 80,000 hands on 5NL level
- to make minimum of 10 big blinds profit for 100 hands
- to make minimum of 400$ profit

If I fill-up my plans - this level will be completed and I could move up to 10NL (not before the end of March).

In the end of the month I will decide to keep the level or to move up, regarding of my results during the month (cash bankroll mainly)

If I move up my cash bankroll to 500$ (400$ profit), I will decide to move up to 10NL or not earlier during March, with stop/loss level if I go in downswing.

I will keep you all in touch with my plans for the month and my development.

No comments: