2010-04-27

Busy first three levels in my turbo freezout 5800 stack (2000 starting)

Hand #3 QT - K9x flop gave me chances to attack, one call. J turn gave me straight. He folded my bet.

Hand #4 QQ vs KK - I bet, he 3bet, I 4bet, he all-in. Lucky flop Q. Doubled up.

Hand #5 AQ lost vs second pair flush draw boy. Flush comes with the river. Down to 2900

Hand #6 QQ vs JJ - no hit this time for both of us. 4900 chips.

Hand #7 Q7s hearts. The strangest one - i was in the pot because they all limped my bb. 2 hearts on the flop. All checks. Straight drawn been added on the turn. Called 666 bet. Straight arrived on the river. I checked but he checked too. Another nice pot.

Hand #8 A2o (sb) Limpers again. I made my half blind call. Someone raised and I fold. A2s flop. WOW. Turn K, river J, I dind't see his cards, but I think my right play avoided possible mess in this hand.

Hand #10 KTo (cut-off) All folds before me, I bet 95 (20/40 blinds). SB and BB folds. Chip count 5900

Hand #11 A8o (co-1) Same situation. LOL. I like this table.

Hand #13 A8s vs. limpers. I limped too. Flop 98x, one opened with blind bet, I raised, but guy after me shoved and I folded.

New 25/50 blind level and... new table blah. Previous was good one, but it is history now.

No comments: