2010-04-27

First hour break - 3090 stack

I hold my initial stack - finished first hour with 3090 chips. I was down to about 2000 but recovered. Below is the resume of the hands which I played:

Hand #3 - AQ in middle position - called 4x raise. Flop K83, he made 1/3 pot bet, I raised, he moved all-in. I fold. 2745 chips.

Hand #9 - ATs middle position - raise, got call, flop low cards, check check, turn K, he bets I fold. 2575 chips.

Hand #12 - A2s called guy from middle position, sb 3bet, I called, SB called also and I smell I'll fold quick. Flop Kxx. Massive bet from sb (!!!) made it very easy. All folds. But he shows.. KK

Hand #42 I tried to steal the blinds from button w/ JTo. bb called. board J86 flop 8 turn, he called my bets, both checked the river. He shown 54s hand. TY for the chips LOL

Hand #44 - QQ and one caller.lower flop. I bet 2/3 of pot. He folded. Back to initial 3k stack.

Break time. To be continued...

No comments: