2008-08-13

12th Aug: Tournaments and Heads-Ups cash yesterday

After my break I played two tournaments today 5,50$ entry 6-max and 11$ entry. I lost in both tournaments in the middle of the standings. Its very bad, I have to work a lot for fine tunning of my tournament play.

Yesterday, after not so good session of cash Hold'em (shorthanded tables) I played also 6 heads-up tournaments with 6,25$ entry fee. The result was 3 wins and 3 losses (one of them with AK vs. AA in first hand).

In my late session I played some Heads-Up cash and won about 70$. Seems its my game at the moment.

Today (13th August) I just started and played only 1 hand till the moment. But got pocket Aces in it and you can see the log of the hand:
Its good to start with pocket Aces

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CelebPoker Freerolls!
Running Now - 11-11 €20 Daily Freerolls - €20 Freeroll every other hour between 11am and 11pm GMT No Requirements
Running Now - FPP Freerolls - exchange your FPPs (Frequent Player Points) to play in our €1000 Freerolls
Coming November - Double €100 Freerolls every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Coming November - €250 Freeroll every Thursday
Coming November - €125 Freeroll every Friday
Coming November - €100 Freeroll every Sunday - no entry requirements
---------
Jack

for more information....

http://www.celebpoker.net