2008-08-14

14th Aug: Second session today

After lunch I played my second session Headsup cashes. I did it well and finished with total profit of 32$

The most tough moment in the session was the game with DonovanBluff. Godness, this guy called everything all the time. He made about 50$ profit in the session and I still didn't find the right way to kick his butt. Once I limped with pocket Aces, he 3x-raised and fold after my re-raise. Finally, after over 80 hands I thought that no chance to made any good move against him, when I got pocket Aces again. Limped them again, he 3x-raised again and I reraise. Whats happened? You can see the log of the hand below:

Pocket Aces against DonovanBluff

Finally next hand I break the match against him with small lose of 2$ (because of the rake).

After 322 hands in this session I won 32.65$

The total result for today is 480 hands and 72.25$.

It is good progress today, I will try to keep the right way.

No comments: