2008-08-14

14th Aug: Morning session started good

My morning session started very good. I played 88 hands against two players.

I opene my table today a bit short - with 30$.

My first opponent was el Sinep. He played very standard - just raised 3x-bet almost 70% of played hands. I played 70 hands against him without any showdown and finished with profit of 6$.

After that BigBalla420 joined my table. I know him as agressive player and was very attentive for the hands where I join the pot. We played 18 hands. The 17th hand he got his AK and pushed all in against my pocket Jacks. Its doubled up my stack. Below you can see the hand.

My pocket Jacks won against his AKs

My third opponent was bobman14. He started very agressive but after that he changed his style. The luck was on his side most of the time and during the session he won 30$. I kept my concentration and finished the session with some pots of 10-12$ won and in the end of the session the result was small profit.

In 158 hands I made almost 40$ profit - very very good result.

I quit the heads-up playing at the moment to join 3+0.30$ tournament (3000 starting chips, 15 minutes levels).

11:51AM Update
Tournament started not so bad for me and I built up my stack to 3,700. Two bad hands dropped me to 270 chips. No luck when I went all in and I finished 659th out of 1200 players.

Now I am back to Heads-up.

No comments: