2010-05-07

173rd place in SCOOP 12-L Knockout out of 14700+ players

I am glad to present my best result until now in the SCOOP/WCOOP/FTOPs events - 173rd place today in the Knockout. I was in really strong run and kept 10-15h position on chip count during the long period of time. My stack was about 970k when I called from big blind min raise from the button with 97 suited diamonds. Flop was Q34 two diamonds, and called flop bet of my opponent. Turn was 9. He bet. I called again. Maybe the mistake was here - I had to raise maybe? River - 7 - two pairs instead of flush. But the opponent shown 77. Actually he hit the only out on the river. Sick but reality. Pot was about 1.7m. He became chip leader after that.

I'm looking forward to today's 16.50$ second chance event @8pm. (Last minute update - I already freerolling this event because I won fpp 1-table satellite entry for it TWICE lol). Actually I have good expectations for this tournament, because I made final table at same format (16.50$ turbo) this week (9th place when I has been busted JJ <>Maybe when I have more time later, I will post longer blog post about my play in the Knockout. By the way I made 14 (!!!) bounties in this event.

No comments: