2010-05-03

76k stack on the break #4, 46k average, 145 players left

Great 4 levels.

Started with 11k and first hand after the break I had AA. All-in vs. KK and AQ and shocked on the flop with KQx, two diamonds on turn/river made my flush and I moved up to 26.6k

Entered into the money with 29k and I was pleased from my play when I had to hold my stack.

Key hand was when I had A7s on cutoff and button, small blind and big blind called my raise. Flop was 865 and two from my color for straight draw open ended and flush draw nuts. The big blind made big raise and I moved all-in. He used a time to think and folded. 49.5k stack.

Another key hand was when I had J9s vs. limpers and flop came Q86 for straight flush draw. Turn was blank for me, big stack shoved and I folded. Good fold.

3 hands later I won AK vs 88 and moved up my stack to 69.6k

One more big pot I won before the break and my chip count at the moment is 76.4k 

No comments: