2010-05-02

My SCOOP plans for first week

I'm already set up my schedule for SCOOP events for the first week of the competition. I am going to play SIX events.

I am out of playing today's SCOOP Event 2-L, because it will takes over 15 hours but I am busy at the morning tomorrow.

I am going to start with Event 3-L ($5 with rebuys, 250k guaranteed) on Monday (May, 3rd), 2 pm.

Two events in Tuesday May, 4th: Event 7-L ($15 heads-up, 100k guaranteed)  at 5 pm and Event 8-L ($10 freezout, 100k guaranteed) at 8 pm.

Wednesday is out of play for me.

On Thursday, May 6th I am going to play Event 12-L ($25 knockout, 100k guaranteed) at 5 pm.

Friday May 7th - Event 15-L ($15 turbo with second chance, 250k guaranteed) at 8 pm. 

Saturday is free of play.

Last SCOOP event for the week is on Sunday, May 9th and it is Event 20-L ($20 freezout, 500k guaranteed) - still not completely sure.

Also I am going to try to qualify via satellites to Middle and High events of these formats, and hope to qualify for at least 2 Middle events.


No comments: