2008-07-20

11,70 USD Double shotout sattelitte to 200+15 USD Sunday Million


This morning I joined 4:50am DS turbo sattelite to Sunday Million.

Four point hands made me favorite in Round 1:

The first one: I got 99 and won all-in against other two players - with pocket 7's and A6offsuite. The board QJ8-6-Q didn't help enough to anyone to get my advance in the hand and I built up to 4,695 chips stack.

The second one:  With A8suited hearts I called all-in, made after my raise to player with QQ. Flop gave me one of the needed cards K85. The turn opened more outs with 7 of hearts and flush draw. The river helped me with 8 of clubs and my trips won. Stack - 5,790 chips

The third one:  One of the other 2 players left was sitout. I got A7 offsuit on BB position and re-raised with 1,600 to opponents raise of 600. Flop was perfect for bluffing - T32. I bet 2,000. Opponent called. Turn was 3. I went all-in and he folded. After this hand my stack grown up to 10,115 chips, he was down to 2,475

The four one: Next hand I got pocket 7's and called his all-in. He shown me K2suited.  Board give him hope with 2 of clubs on the turn, but nothing else and I busted him. I got almost all chips and the only left player was sitout. So, after some hands I won the Round 1.

The payouts of the tournament are: 4 tickets to Sunday Million (215$ each), 5th and 6th place gets 35$, 7th gets 33$.

Updates for Final Table are coming soon...

On the break I am chip leader with 3,400 chips.

Two hands before the break I got AJ suited spades in hand and called 150 raise from the player of middle position. The flop was QT8 with one spades and gave me straight draw. We both checked. Turn was King of spades and made my straight plus opened flush draw. The player bet 250, I raised to 500 and he called. River was 9 of spades and I got flush nuts. The other player went all-in and shown JJ. My chances to win a ticket raised a lot.

Another player finished. 8 players are remaining. Blinds are 75/150.

OskarTheG and cashtorg went all in and Oskar shown AJ against cashtorg's KK. Ace come on the flop and cashtorg stack is down to 245 chips.  He doubled up to 590 couple of hands later.

Oskar busted the pocket nines of RTaps after preflop all-in and build up his stack to comfortable 5,800 chips. 7 players are remaining.

Goorefest lost against finjones7's full house and lef the tournament with 7th place.

One more player has been busted and we are on the bubble.

Next hand Oskar kicked finjones with AJ vs JT and tournament finished. I won the ticket for Sunday Million and can cash out it for tournament dollars.

No comments: