2008-07-18

Hand of the week

I played this hand during my afternoon session.

It was my first hand on this table.

I got A9 suited diamonds on BB position. Two players called the big blind, SB called too. First player reraised to 3$, the second player called and SB folded. I called.

Flop was KdTd8s and gave me flush draw nuts. I bet 1.50$, first player raised to 3$, second player called. I called too.

Turn was 8 of diamonds and completed my flush. I checked. First player bet 3.50$, I raised to 7$, second player called, first player called too.

River was Jack of hearts. I bet 14.50$ (all-in), both player called too.

When I shown my hand both of them mucked - 72 suited diamonds (lower flush) and KToffsuit (two pairs)

I collected the pot of 73.50$ and was happy to play my most succesfull hand of the day.

No comments: