2008-07-23

Cash game - switched to full ring tables today

Today I decided to try to play one session with full rings tables.

I will post some comments after the session.

Update is coming soon...

Interesting hand in the beginning of the session:
I got AJ on UTG and raised 4$. A player called to me. Flop was AJJ and we checked it and the turn. River was 5. He went all in, I called and he shown pocket 5's.  Nice pot of 56 USD came to me. Seems this opponent was angry about this hand, because in next 15 hands I tog 2 other good pots against him, all of them 40+ USD. I stand up from the table with 107 USD.

On one of the other tables I lost 30 USD in huge pot with 2 other players. I got AK, they had JJ and AA and all bets were pre-flop. Trips of Jacks won the pot - over 150 USD.

No comments: