2008-07-30

Holdem Full Limit Session 1$/2$

I started with 25$.

I think to post of the notable hands in the blog.


10:30 Update: Hand 1: Flopped straight - win - Nice start of the session - I flopped straight and good pot came into my pocket

11:00 Update: Hand 2: A9 suited - flush draw after the flop - win -I had to wait a lot for my second good hand in this session but its came. It is working good for my discipline. Full limit Holdem is tough job.

11:05 Update: Hand 3: Another flopped straight - lose against KKKK on the turn - The flop was nice surprise - another straight. Turn came second K and it was terrible to see that the opponent has KK in his hand. My stack is back to 25$.

11:20 Update: Getting some smaller pots my stack increased to 36$

11:30 Update: I finished the session with 30$ stack and 5$ profit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi!

just wanted to say kewl blog!

cheers