2008-07-30

Bad run

Last two days I had really bad run. I am trying to stop complain about the bad beats but incredible streak of cracked pocket high pairs and other big hands made my life harder.

Yesterday, after the bad Monday, I decided to play some other games for relax - Stud, Stud H/L, Razz, Omaha H/L. I played some cash on low levels. It was very interesting and I noticed that these games are not so hard as I though before.

I joined 2000 FPP Omaha H/L sattelite for WCOOP and I was nice surprised that I got my points back entering into the prize pool. I was so close to the event entry (320$) but finished on 6th position.

After that I joined 1500 FPP HORSE tournament (another WCOOP qualification) and finished into the prize pool again - 8th place.

I played also 3-tables-sit-n-go for 27 players (small entry of 3.40$) and finished on 3rd position. This 3rd position gave me 38 points for the leaderboard and today I am playing another one. If I place into the money again, I could try to attack leaderboard (2o tournaments for the low orbit - 300$ for first place, about 450 points are enough for the first place).

Tonight I will play interesting tournament. The winner will receive Supernova Elite status, 2nd-27th position will receive Supernova status.

I will be glad if I have good news after this tournament.

No comments: