2008-07-21

4th place in next 12$ turbo freezout for 180 players

As I wrote in my previous post, I got good advance in the next one tournament.

I joined the final table again and again from very good position - with 85k stack. When 5 players left I got 115k stack and almost half of the chips.

One unlucky AK against the second placed player and my stack dropped to 70k

The problem hand was the last one when I got AT suited and one of the shortstacks went all-in. I called, the chip leader called too. Flop was JTx and unfortunately I called his reraise. He shown KJ and won the hand. 158$ is good payout but I knew I had more chances for this tournament.

I should work more for better success in the final tables.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Za kolko vreme se pylniat tezi SNG?

freestylercc said...

Mnogo burzo, za okolo 5 do 10 minuti maximum. Vecher dori po-burzo