2008-07-24

Full ring cash playing

I decided to continue for a short term practice in full ring cash tables. The game there is giving more chances to analyse the opponents. Connectors are not the best used hands as in the shorthanded tables.

I am sure that I will not leave fully shorthanded playing, but at the moment I will stay on the full ring tables.

My first session for the day was 500 hands and the result is 43 USD profit and Winning% = 17.0 big blinds per 100 hands - great result I think. I will keep you in touch about my results for today.

10:20am Update: Second session was shorter but also successful - 165 hands and profit of 37$. The daily Winning% increased to 19.5 big blinds per 100 hands. 

3:10pm Update: Third session was 597 hands. The result was negative - 37$ loss. The daily Winning% decreased to 6.3 big blinds per 100 hands and is still good. On the ling below you can find one good hand from the session:
Hand won by straight

5:30pm Update: Fourth session was 468 hands. The result was +7$ . It was very good surprise for me, because the session started with 3 awful hands and minus 90$.Step by step I recovered and changed the situation. See below three notable hands from this session:
Lose after lucky river
Lose against Q4 hand
Don't slowplay AA
Bad bets never help

6:20pm Update: Fifth session was shorter one - 14o hands (1,870 hands total for today). Without any big pots I got 29$ profit during this session. Winning% for today is 7.5 big blinds per 100 hands and I am happy with the testing of the playing on the full ring tables.

My conclusions are that the level of players is a bit lower than the level of players which I met on shorthanded tables on same level (50NL). Tomorrow I will continue to play on this type of tables.

No comments: